you will spend less time traveling to the fishing grounds and more time fishing! These are
guide boats. There is no A/C and no cabin to take a nap in. You may get wet, you will get
some sun and you will get fish blood on your flip flops and it will be AWESOME!"
Captained by Preston Muller
"Home Grown" is your choice for Destin Offshore fishing. She is a 34 foot
long, 12 foot wide catamaran making her the biggest center console style
charter boat overall in Destin. She is also powered by the largest engines Yamaha
makes; twin 350 horsepower V8's. That's right...700 horsepower! You truly have to
see this boat in person to appreciate her size!
- The ONLY boat within the fleet able to fish offshore past 9 miles offshore
- Twin V8 Yamaha 4s stroke outboard motors - quiet and fast!
- Huge 20 foot Tuna tower with shade
- 38 Rod Holders
- Giant fishing platform for space making 360 degree fishing a breeze!
- Extremely stable catamaran style boat with first class fishability!
- Oversized live well and kill boxes - largest kill box can hold 3 grown men
Call today to book your Destin Deep Sea Charter on "Home Grown"!
Captained by Zach Williams
Our Nearshore Gulf boat is a 2013 Twenty Six foot Sea Hunt
Gamefish. We designed this boat with two things in mind; fishing and
customer comfort. She boasts:
- Twin Yamaha 150 Four Stroke Motors
- Head with Flushing Toilet
- 60 Gallons of Live-wells
- Cockpit Misters
- Tournament Seating
- Hardtop for Shade
- Touch Screen Navigation
- Underwater Lights
- Bluetooth Radio MP3 player
- Insulated Kill Box
- and much more!
Call Today to book your Destin fishing charter on "IN-TO-WISHIN"!
"Fa La Me"
Captained by Drew Fusco
she is the perfect boat for nearshore Gulf Charters. She can accommodate up to 5
customers. She is fast, dry and does not get the monotonous rock and roll that
other V type hulls get when at rest. There is currently not another boat like her in
- Twin Yamaha 115 fourstroke engines
- Full Cobia Tower with controls
- 36 V self deploying iPilot Ulterra
- Top of the line Garmin 7612 XSV all glass navigation screen
- Very smooth and very stable catamaran hull
- Sound System and VHF CG Radio